Traxlers is Hiring!
Traxler’s Hunting Preserve is seeking an experience seasonal servers. (September – April 15) Enjoy a fun, family-feel environment, and ever changing list of job responsibility (duties)
We are looking for a positive attitude, team player and the ability to work under pressure. Previous experience as a server is desired, but not required.
- Must be 18 years of age to serve alcohol.
- Full and Part-time positions are available with varying shifts.(Days, occasional night and weekends( flexible scheduling.
- Pay based on experience – wage + tips
- Must be able to be on your feet for long periods of time.
This unique position has many duties which include and not limited to:
- Greet guests as a host
- Take and deliver food and drink orders
- Assist other staff with their tables as needed
- Prep and post food work
- Cleaning duties as assigned (dishes, laundry, and occasional cabin cleaning)
- Answering phones and making reservations