Welcome to Traxlers
Minnesota Pheasant Hunting
PRESERVE & RESTAURANT
Established in 1987 Traxler’s Hunting Preserve has become a large part of the community. Submerge yourself in the peaceful surroundings and fun atmosphere with the best staff and most unforgettable experiences. Whether it is your first time, or you’ve been here a multiple times, you will not be disappointed. The food is always amazing, the hunt is a little different each time, and your day in the GOOD OL’ OUTDOORS of Southern Minnesota will not be beat.
- We specialize in European Style Continental Shoots
- Our preserve is for members only. Members get exclusive access to our hunts, events and wild game feeds.
- Located just an hour south of Minneapolis, Traxler’s is conveniently located for a quick afternoon or weekend hunt.
- Traxler’s is hunting – we cater to any sportsman or women looking to hunt pheasant – chukar or duck. Check events throughout the year.
- After your hunt or stop by for a quick bite during the week. From burgers and brats to wild game, we are sure to test your appetite.
Take a gander of Traxler’s Hunting Preserve from above. The video will show you the vast amount of habitat we have here that is available to our members to hunt. From chasing chukars and pheasants through out the grassland and food plots, to the shooting of waterfowl as they make their way back to our ponds. We have plenty of opportunities for sportsman and women – no matter their skill set!