Welcome to Traxlers
Wed - Sun (Jan & March)
NEW Lunch Hours:
Wednesday thru Sunday
10:00am – 1:30pm
Dine-in by reservation only. Limit of 6 per table.
Lunch may be ordered as take out to-go as well.
Unfortunately, Wild Game Dinning will be put on hold until further notice.
The staff keeping you safe:
- You may come in the clubhouse to check-in.
- Bird cleaning remains the same
- Release forms can be done online via our website or QR code. (old fashion paper copy still available)
Food service regulations:
- **Food and Beverage reservation are required
- Take out food and beverage will be available on a trial bases, please call in your order.
- Please make your food and beverage reservations while make your hunting reservation
- All staff are required to wear masks
- All employees will be screed prior to shift
- Staff has been trained on sanitizing protocols and proper distancing
- Most importantly STAY HOME if you are sick or have been exposed to someone that is sick.
Take a gander of Traxler’s Hunting Preserve from above. The video will show you the vast amount of habitat we have here that is available to our members to hunt. From chasing chukars and pheasants through out the grassland and food plots, to the shooting of waterfowl as they make their way back to our ponds. We have plenty of opportunities for sportsman and women – no matter their skill set!