Welcome to Traxlers
NEW Lunch Hours:
Wednesday thru Sunday
TO GO ONLY!!
Lunch may be ordered as take out to-go.
Unfortunately, Wild Game Dinning will be put on hold until further notice.
The staff keeping you safe:
- The club house will not be available as a gathering spot, only for transactions and food pick up with a maximum of 5 individuals at one time. Masks and 6ft social distancing is still required.
- Parking should try to be done together with your hunting group, please remain in or near your vehicle until a staff member speaks with you.
- Staff will be available outside for hunt details and to answer your questions. Please help keep them safe! Wear your mask and social distancing.
- Bird cleaning remains the same
- Release forms can be done online via our website or QR code. (old fashion paper copy still available)
Food service regulations:
- **Food and Beverage reservation are required
- Take out food and beverage will be available on a trial bases, please call in your order.
- Please make your food and beverage reservations while make your hunting reservation
- All staff are required to wear masks
- All employees will be screed prior to shift
- Staff has been trained on sanitizing protocols and proper distancing
- Most importantly STAY HOME if you are sick or have been exposed to someone that is sick.
Take a gander of Traxler’s Hunting Preserve from above. The video will show you the vast amount of habitat we have here that is available to our members to hunt. From chasing chukars and pheasants through out the grassland and food plots, to the shooting of waterfowl as they make their way back to our ponds. We have plenty of opportunities for sportsman and women – no matter their skill set!